Vivier Peel & TJX Jessner Peel
The Vivier Glow Peel is a gentle but effective exfoliation that brightens and tightens your skin leaving you feeling rejuvenated and glowing. This treatment will help minimize redness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and increases elasticity leaving you with smoother, firmer skin. The Vivier peel is recommended for all skin types; even those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
– Stimulate collagen and elastin production for – smoother, firmer skin
– Minimize redness
– Reduce hyperpigmentation for more even tone
– Tighten pores
– Increase suppleness
– Give you a lovely glow!
You’ll notice an improvement in your skin quality after just one session, but we recommend 3-6 treatments for the best results.
TJX Jessner Peel
The Jessner is designed to be more aggressive in targeting Acne, hyperpigmentation, melasma, including sun damage and scarring, as well as minimizing fine lines and reducing pore size, tightening and evening out skin texture. The Jessner peel is proven effective in the treatment of acne and rosacea type breakouts.
If you have any questions as to what peel is best for you Kelly can consult and ensure the right peel for you
PRE-TREATMENT (three days before the treatment)
• Avoid the following procedures: electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams and laser hair removal
• Stop using any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
• Stop using products containing Salicylic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Retinol, prescription Retinoids or Benzoyl Peroxide
If you have any questions or concerns about product and what to stop Contact Kelly and we can discuss your concerns and Questions.
DURING AND AFTER THE TREATMENT (what to expect)
• You may experience a slight stinging sensation as the treatment activates on your skin
• Approximately 48 hours after the treatment, your skin may peel, be red, dry and irritated
• Skin may take on a sunburned appearance
• Peeling and redness, if any, may last for three to five days
• The amount of sloughing experienced will vary depending on the condition of your skin and the home care products used
• The amount of peeling observed is not an indication of the effectiveness of the Peel
· Patients with history of herpes must pre-medicate
· Patients with active cold sores or warts, excessively sensitive skin, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea or who are wounded or sunburned in the area(s) to be treated
· Patients with a history of allergies, rashes or other skin reactions may be sensitive to this procedure
· Patients with a history of allergies to salicylates like aspirin
· Patients who have taken Accutane within the past year
· Patients who have received chemotherapy or radiation therapy
· Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
· Patients with vitiligo
· Patients with a history of an autoimmune disease (such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or any condition that may weaken their immune system (such as diabetes)
· Should other peeling agents be used, contraindications relating to these other peeling agents must also be considered
· Excessive irritation, rash or other reactions to the patch test